Become an AP GEM!!
- The GEM program is the recreational tumbling classes at Athletic Perfection.
- Classes are OPEN to team and non- team members.
- Each GEM is a different level. There are multiple classes within each GEM level.
- ALL classes are systematized and strategically planned for progression. Classes are structured by ability.
- ALL classes consist of a warm-up, conditioning and stretching.
- GEMS participate in one on one instruction as well as supervised performance of drills/stations.
- GEM classes are offered Monday through Thursday for ages 5-17.
- All classes are taught in our over 6,000 square foot facility, equipped with two spring floors, 30’ tumble track, spotting harness and state of the art sound system.
- ALL GEM classes are 50 minutes.
Expectations for Athletes of the GEM program
- Be ON TIME for class.
- Be RESPECTFUL to all athletes, coaches, staff and other clients in the gym.
- Keep the gym CLEAN.
- Dress appropriately for classes- shorts/leggings, shirt/tank, shoes with laces, hair up and out of face. We HIGHLY recommend be in Athletic Perfection attire.
- Be attentive in class.
- GIVE YOUR BEST AND WORK HARD!!
Our AMAZING staff are ROCK STARS and go above and beyond to make it a positive EXPERIENCE for your child.
GEM Program Investment
- $149/MONTH CHAMPION PACKAGE ($99 for team members):
- Two tumbling classes per week
- $87/Month for one class/week ($69 for Team Members
- Payments are made monthly and are automatically charged to credit card on file on the 1st of the month.
- A 30-day notice is required to cancel membership.
- For our most recent schedule, text/call Julie (209) 609-8736.
CLICK HERE for FAQ page.
Office Hours: Monday thru Thursday 4:30-7:30
Julie, Co-Owner/Class Director: (209) 609-8736
Email: [email protected]
If you would like more information regarding our classes, please fill out the form below.